"Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." 1 Cor 15-58

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I've Been Getting A Lot Of "Undeliverable" Email Returned???

For reasons unknown I might add - most frustrating!! As a result, I Decided To Post The "Undeliverable Email" For Those Of You Whose Email Was Returned To Me.

Dear all,

Thank you all for making my trip home a very memorable visit. I have seen many of you and have had a great time catching-up! For those of you I haven’t had a chance to see and/or phone; I am truly sorry and really feel the void of not catching up with you. Please don’t take this lack of personal contact personally as I just could not get out to see everybody in the short time I’ve been home and I miss the fact that I didn’t get a chance to see or talk to you; terribly! All in all, this was an unexpected trip, so I feel very blessed for the entire visit home and for my calling to work on the ship and be away from you all, but supported in more ways than one by all of you, in fact, I am in awe of that fact and how God has placed me here “for such a time as this.” Does it get any better?? It doesn’t have too! If I didn’t get a chance to see or talk to you this visit you are first on my list my next visit!!!! And if I have seen you, but haven’t had time to visit with you – I’m sorry! :(

I would like to take this time to give you my new email address carol.tanzola@gmail.com and of course you can still reach me at carol.tanzola@mercyships.org, so anytime you would like to drop me a line and say hellllo, please do.. I have been working on a blog carolsinafrica.blogspot.com and invite you to take a look at it and follow along as Mercy Ships, you and I continue to give hope in West Africa. On the right sidebar there will be information on how to sign-up and receive my blog automatically in your email…I. will be finished creating this blog by Sept. 1st so you may want to wait until then to check it out…

Thank you all for being a part of my life and supporting me in such a way that I can go and serve all the while knowing that I am loved, supported and encouraged by my friends, family, church and sponsors; it makes the difference!

Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance! vs Jude 1:2

Love and hugs,

♥ Carol xox :)

P.S. I’ve been home now approx. 3 weeks and have just gotten my computer back #@!*&!!!?? Anyway, I am home safe and sound although I did have a trying time of it - left Friday morning and got to Togo Tuesday night!! It was challenging, but like I said I’m back on the ship safe and sound now!

P.S.S. We left Togo on Sunday morning (on our way to South Africa to get our generators replaced and other work done) and crossed the equator this morning at 2.45am. So far the sail has been pretty smooth, but they're expecting it to get rough in 3 or 4 days and then much rougher going around the horn. I'll let you know. Guess what, I'm in a 2 berth for the sail and Gabby (one of my previous roommates who I get on really well with) and I are sharing again. We both feel sooooo blessed to be in a 2 berth and we have a very large porthole - we're both very happy. It's great! I feel like the sail in general is God saying to the crew "well done good and faithful servants...." Anyway, I will keep you posted – watch for updates on my blog! Ta, ta

No comments:

Post a Comment