"Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." 1 Cor 15-58

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Good news for me…good news for you…

image Kussa! (Hello in Krio)

For me…We have hot water – praise the Lord and thank you for your prayers!!!!

For you…I have updated my sidebar from top to bottom; I hope you like it – it only took me 21 hours, honestly!!! Have your ever tried to work with ‘html language??’ A little frustrating to say the least. :)

However, did you notice the clock? Did you huh, did you huh? Yes, I am counting down until I can see you all again. I am very happy and excited! Give me a call (if I don’t call you first) between June 14  and July 18th, and I will be sooooooo very happy to have a visit with you.

Looking forward to seeing you really soon; 46 days from today in fact!

Photographer

 

This is my new work photo for my door.

 

 

 

 

God go bless you! (Krio)  xx        image

P.S. Happy Birthday little sister! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi sis! Yes I did notice the clock! Very cool. The side bar looks great and the new info about Sierra Leone is good. I love your countdown to be home section! I am looking forward to it! Anyway, I will talk to you soon. Sending much love from your bro'!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete